Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Sorry

It's not about lack of commitment, it's about lack of time. Between college, church, work helping in our Christian school, and life in general, I have been CRAZY busy. Please bear with me. I have some ideas for posts that I just have to finalize and they should be good to go.

Part of the reason that I have been so busy is that I have been working on a missions project. Our youth group is planning to enter a 100-mile ultra marathon in May of 2011, raising funds for a missionary in Haiti. There are eight of us, and our goal is to raise $100,000, so you can see where the busy comes in. Our blog for that is 100milesformissions.blogspot.com

I haven't forgotten about you guys, or the impact that this blog has had on my life.

-Glen

1 comment:

Emily said...

I sure miss the posts, but totally understandable! I'll be praying for you and your youth group.

God bless!
Emily

Some Peaceful Music...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com