Sunday, September 13, 2009

DVD Review - "To Be One"

This movie was incredibly encouraging to me. I love how even tho it was three different stories, they were still very God honoring. It just goes to show that not every story of courtship is going to be the same but that doesn't mean that there is only one right way to do it.

I have to say that I thought the first wedding was rather cute and romantic. I loved how the groom had a cape and sword and the bride had a princess-like wedding gown. It was a very cool wedding! I'd have to say that it got me rethinking my 'dream wedding'. : )

The second story was very encouraging! it was so cool how the couple knew that God wanted them to marry and they both committed to marry before they even fell in love. Such an amazing example of fully trusting God in your courtship and marriage.

The third story was great too. It was a bit more modern and more 'down to earth' then the other two. But I think that is probably a help to those who are still a bit unsure of what courtship is and how it should be done.

All in all, I'd say it's a great movie for everyone to watch! You can find it on the website here - www.tobeonevideo.com


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just received my dvd in the mail yesterday! I haven't had a chance to veiw the whole thing yet!

Jennifer

Rose said...

I loved the first story too! It was my personal favorite. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a small outdoor wedding like theirs? The idea of the groom wearing a cape was great!

Mia said...

My DVD is on its way..I can't wait to watch! Thanks for the review, Katie!

Mia

Elizabeth J. said...

Would you mind telling us where the DVD may be purchased?

Elizabeth J. said...

OOPS! I just noticed that you already posted a link to the site. Sorry about not paying attention.

Rachel said...

That looks like a great movie, Katie. Thanks for posting about it! :)

Love and blessings,
Rachel M.

Some Peaceful Music...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com