Saturday, December 12, 2009

I know, I know...

I have been doing a horrible job posting on here! I am so sorry! Let me explain a bit tho...

First off, I hope y'all enjoyed the guest post! I loved each and everyone of them! They were all stories that greatly encouraged and blessed me!! I might have some more in the future but those 4 were it for now. : ) If you didn't read them all, please go back and do so...I am sure you will enjoy them! : )

Second, I really couldn't post for a while there. I had become really discouraged and discontent with being single and I knew that if I posted something it would either not be very encouraging or I would just be posting for the sake of posting. I am doing so much better now! I read a few books this last week and God really thought me a lot thru them. ("Sacred Singleness" by Leslie Ludy & "When Dreams Come True" by Eric and Leslie Ludy) I know that I have a lot on my heart that I can post about now...I just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it yet. lol I'm hoping to get a post or two up this week...but don't hold me to it! LOL

But all that said, I'll try and post soon...I promise! : )

3 comments:

Augustine Sujon said...

Thank you for your promise of posting! We're waiting for it.

HIS daughter said...

Hey girl!
I am praying so very hard for you. I am glad that the Lord taught you so much through reading those books. I can hardly wait to hear what He has been teaching you. Keep clinging to HIm. I love you girly <3
Katy

~Rebecca~ said...

thanks for commenting, sorry to hear bout your little bunny too.

Love Rebecca

Some Peaceful Music...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com